Citizenship by Investment – Two Investments in One
St Kitts citizenship by investment apartment for sale!
The apartment offers 4 bedrooms and large verandahs with sea views.
More importantly, it is just a few minutes walk from the beach and Caribbean sea, and qualifies the buyer for citizenship by investment.
What is citizenship by investment?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is an option you might want to seriously consider:
1. Would you like the ability to travel visa-free in over 120 countries, including Canada, Schengen States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hong Kong?
2. Would you like the opportunity to open an offshore bank account in a secure and regulated jurisdiction?
3. Have you ever considered moving to the Caribbean to live and work, now or in the future?
4. Have you ever thought that a second passport and full citizenship in a safe and stable country for you and your family might be very useful?
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship program was established in 1984. It states in the Constitution that “any person can apply for naturalization and may be eligible for citizenship on payment of prescribed fees, if the Cabinet is satisfied that such person has invested substantially in St. Kitts and Nevis.”
This basically means that, after an investment of $500,000 USD (including application fees) or more into certain Government approved real estate developments, you can qualify your whole family for citizenship by investment on the beautiful islands of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Only certain real estate is approved for the St. Kitts Nevis citizenship by investment programme. This 4 bedroom penthouse apartment with an attached 1 bed self contained apartment is one of them. In five years you may sell your real estate and recoup your investment.
Extra expenses associated with the purchase of real estate include fees for the real estate closing, insurance, tax on land and property.
All applicants for economic citizenship by investment must be introduced to Government by a local licenced agent, and there are application, registration, legal and stamp duty fees to be paid.
If you are planning on spending $500 K or more on a Caribbean home then consider the St. Kitts Nevis citizenship by investment as an option.
- St. Kitts citizenship grants irrevocable citizenship for a lifetime
- No alien landholder’s licence needed to buy property
- No yearly residence application fees
- Good international image of the country extends your investment, entrepreneurial and employment abilities
- Visa-free access to the first world countries
- Safe passport for traveling to specific countries;
- Extra protection for assets and privacy
- No personal income tax;
- No tax on gift, wealth and inheritance, no estate duty, no long-term capital gains;
Caribbean Land and Property has been offering Citizenship by Investment programmes in Dominica, St. Kitts Nevis and Antigua for six years. Our consultant Katie Sosna has successfully placed many applications for families who now enjoy the security of Caribbean Second Passports. Please contact us and Katie will call you back as soon as possible to answer all your questions.
Share this article on